SALARY STRUCTURE: Competitive base + commission
Portfolio Pathway is a fast growing software company serving the financial services industry. We offer exciting employment opportunities within a fast-paced, casual, and fun work environment.
We are currently seeking a Sales Representative to effectively increase growth by developing, qualifying and maintaining new and existing relationships. This individual should expect a challenging, but flexible working experience.
- Develop new prospects and leverage referrals in order to increase sales
- Use new and existing channels efficiently to build relationships
- Develop deep knowledge of Portfolio Pathway’s products and services
- Provide online and in-person demonstrations of all products
- Attend various industry conferences and other events for the purpose of developing sales opportunities
- Excellent knowledge of financial services industry, including knowledge of Registered Investment Advisors, Broker Dealers and Wealth Managers
- Demonstrate ability to interact, listen and influence actions and opinions of others
- Strong sales skills required: negotiation, up-selling, closing, follow-up, relationship building and networking
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees
- Effective written, listening and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills, superior time management strategies and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to consistently meet agreed upon performance goals
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency to meet deadlines and address competing priorities
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field required
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience selling financial services offerings required
- Minimum of 2 years of experience building and maintaining a customer account base a plus
If you are interested, please email Dave Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org.