Portfolio Pathway is a fast growing software company serving the financial services industry. We offer exciting employment opportunities within a fast-paced, casual, and fun work environment.
We are currently seeking a .NET developer to become part of a team and help make us successful delivering software using all parts of the Microsoft suite. This individual should expect a challenging, but flexible working experience. The development team works together and collaborates to share knowledge and ideas to provide the best solution.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS POSITION
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science or related degree
- 2+ years development experience
- Experience with WCF, Windows Services, Web Services, and Multi-threading
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005 and above
- Ability to create tables, functions, and stored procedures
- Model data that withstands change and performs well
- Visual Studio
ADDITIONAL SKILLS NEEDED FOR THIS POSITION INCLUDE
- Familiar with TFS
- Experience using SCRUM
- Able to troubleshoot SQL performance issues and understanding query plans
- Experience with WPF or WinForms
Job Type: Full-time, approximately 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Job Location: Warrenville, IL conveniently located less than 1 mile from I-88 exit.
If you are interested, please email Kim Rubin at email@example.com.