Portfolio Pathway is a fast growing software company serving the financial services industry. We offer exciting employment opportunities within a fast-paced, casual, and fun work environment.
We are currently seeking a Systems Administrator to effectively manage all aspects of our IT Infrastructure. This individual should expect a challenging, but flexible working experience.
- On call for unexpected system issues and self-managing dealing with these issues
- Handle off hour system maintenance tasks such as updates or hardware replacements
- Handling help desk issues and seeing the problem through to completion
- Manage entire network hardware and software
- Manage servers including both our data center and our cloud as infrastructure
- Manage office and remote user machines
- Manage Microsoft Domain including GPO, Active Directory, SQL Servers, IIS Web Servers, DNS and many others
- Keeping up on security best practices and working with management to implement and maintain IT security across network and systems
- Releasing internal software to Production, QA and Development Environments
- Building new servers or PCs
- Active Directory, MS SQL Server, IIS, DNS, Group Policy, Windows Server
- Firewall and networking knowledge (Sonicwall/Cisco)
- Microsoft Azure Infrastructure as a Service
- Windows 10 Pro
- Able to build and design servers or PCs based on specified needs
- Manage Office 365 including Skype for Business Online
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or like degrees desired
- 3+ years Systems Management
- Microsoft or Cisco Certifications desired
Job Location: Warrenville, IL conveniently located less than 1 mile from I-88 exit.
If you are interested, please email Kim Rubin at email@example.com.