Portfolio Pathway is a fast-growing software company serving the financial services industry. We offer exciting employment opportunities within a fast-paced, casual, and fun work environment.
We are currently seeking a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our Analyst Team. This person’s primary responsibility will be to provide, gather, and document requirements for various projects.
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
- Meet and work with stakeholders and potentially customers to gather requirements for projects
- Lead requirement discussions to solicit, analyze, and translate functional and non-functional requirements into user stories, acceptance criteria, and other deliverables as needed
- Assist with backlog prioritization
- Participate in Scrum events and other agile activities
- Manage multiple priorities, customer expectations, and relationships with all stakeholders
- Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across departments
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of all systems necessary to carry out daily responsibilities
- Participate in various projects and perform special duties as needed
SKILLS NEEDED FOR THIS POSITION INCLUDE
- Comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Attention to detail with a high degree of analytical skills
- Continuously striving to add value
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience with user stories and acceptance criteria
- Experience within the financial services industry a significant plus
Job Type: Full-time, approximately 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Job Location: Warrenville, IL, conveniently located less than 1 mile from I-88 exit.
If you are interested, please email Kim Rubin at email@example.com.